- Formula: C15H18
- Molecular weight: 198.3034
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FWKQNCXZGNBPFD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 489-84-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Azulene, 7-isopropyl-1,4-dimethyl-; Azulen-Beris; Azulol; Azulon; Azunol; Cuteazul; Eucazulen; Guaiazulene; Gurjunazulen; Kessazulen; Purazulen; S-Guaiazulene; Silazulon; Uroazulen; Vetivazulen; 1,4-Dimethyl-7-isopropylazulene; 3,8-Dimethyl-5-(2-propyl)azulene; 7-Isopropyl-1,4-dimethylazulene; 1,4-Dimethyl-7-(1-methylethyl)azulene; Azulene, 1,4-dimethyl-7-isopropyl-; Guajazulene; Guiazulene; AZ-8; AZ-8 beris; Vaumigan; NSC 4714; 1,4-dimethyl-7-(1-methyl)-azulene (azulon)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.