- Formula: C15H14O3
- Molecular weight: 242.2699
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LJFIHTFNTGQZJL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 76-89-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzeneacetic acid, «alpha»-hydroxy-«alpha»-phenyl-, methyl ester; Benzilic acid, methyl ester; Methyl diphenylglycolate; Methyl «alpha»-hydroxydiphenylacetate; Methyl «alpha»-phenylmandelate; Methyl 2-hydroxy-2,2-diphenylacetate; Methyl hydroxydiphenylacetate; Hydroxy-diphenyl-acetic acid methyl ester; «alpha»-Hydroxydiphenylacetic acid, methyl ester; NSC 57672
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.