Disperse Red 11
- Formula: C15H12N2O3
- Molecular weight: 268.2674
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: TUXJTJITXCHUEL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2872-48-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 9,10-Anthracenedione, 1,4-diamino-2-methoxy-; Acetate Fast Pink 3B; Amacel Cerise B; Anthraquinone, 1,4-diamino-2-methoxy-; Artisil Brilliant Rose 5BP; C.I. Disperse Red 11; C.I. Solvent Violet 26; C.I. 11/52015; C.I. 62015; Celanthrene Fast Pink 3B; Celliton Fast Pink FF3B; Celliton Fast Pink FF3BA-CF; Celliton Rose FF3B; Cibacet Brilliant Pink 4BN; Cibacete Brilliant Pink 4BN; Cilla Fast Pink FF3B; Disperse Brilliant Pink; Dispersol Red B 3B; Duranol Red X 3B; Fenacet Fast Pink 3BE; Interchem Acetate Pink 3B; Miketon Fast Pink FF 3B; Nacelan Pink 3B; Palanil Violet 6R; Perliton Red Violet FFB; Samaron Red Violet F3B; Seriplas Red X3B; Serisol Brilliant Red X 3B; Setacyl Red P-3B; Solvent Violet 26; Supracet Fast Pink 3B; Teraprint Red 6B; Terasil Brilliant Pink 4BN; 1,4-Da-2-moa; 1,4-Diamino-2-methoxyanthraquinone; 1,4-Diamino-2-methoxyanthroquinone; Cerven disperzni 11; Disperse Brilliant Rose; Violet rozpoustedlova 26; NSC 81266; 1,4-Diamino-2-methoxyanthra-9,10-quinone
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.