- Formula: C15H11NO2
- Molecular weight: 237.2533
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SVTDYSXXLJYUTM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 82-38-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1-(N-Methylamino)anthraquinone; 9,10-Anthracenedione, 1-(methylamino)-; «alpha»-Methylaminoanthraquinone; Anthraquinone, 1-(methylamino)-; C.I. Disperse Red 9; C.I. Solvent Red 111; C.I. 60505; Calco Oil Red ZMQ; Celanthrene Red Y; Celliton Pink R; Diacelliton Fast Pink R; Disperse Red 9; Duranol Red GN; Macro-lex Red G; Methane quinone; N-Methyl-1-anthraquinonylamine; Oil Red ZMQ; Serilene Fast Pink BT; Supracet Pink R; Waxoline Red MAA; Waxoline Red MP; 1-(Methylamino)-9,10-anthraquinone; 1-(N-Methylamino)-9,10-anthraquinone; Anthraquinone, 1-methylamine; Amaplast Red AAP; Kayaset Red G; Macrolex Red GS; NSC 3721; Oracet Red G; Orient Oil Red 330; Smoke Red M; Solvent Red 111
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.