- Formula: C15H10N2O2
- Molecular weight: 250.2521
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UPMLOUAZCHDJJD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 101-68-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: p,p'-Diphenylmethane diisocyanate; Isocyanic acid, methylenedi-p-phenylene ester; p,p'-Methylenebis[phenyl isocyanate]; Bis(p-isocyanatophenyl)methane; Bis(1,4-isocyanatophenyl)methane; Bis(4-isocyanatophenyl)methane; Caradate 30; Desmodur 44; Diphenylmethane diisocyanate; Diphenylmethane p,p'-diisocyanate; Diphenylmethane 4,4'-diisocyanate; Hylene M50; Isonate 125 MF; Isonate 125M; Methylenebis[p-phenyl isocyanate]; Methylenebis[p-phenylene isocyanate]; Methylenebis[4-isocyanatobenzene]; Methylenebis[4-phenyl isocyanate]; Methylenebis[4-phenylene isocyanate]; Methylenedi(p-phenyl isocyanate); Methylenedi(p-phenylene diisocyanate); Methylenedi(p-phenylene isocyanate); MDI; MDR; Nacconate 300; 4,4'-Diisocyanatodiphenylmethane; 4,4'-Methylenebis[phenyl isocyanate]; 4,4'-Methylenedi(phenylene isocyanate); 4,4'-Diphenylmethane diisocyanate; 1,1'-Methylenebis(4-isocyanatobenzene); NCI-C50668; Di-(4-isocyanatophenyl)methane; Difenil-metan-diisocianato; Diphenylmethan-4,4'-diisocyanat; Methylbisphenyl isocyanate; Methylene bisphenyl isocyanate; 4,4'-Diisocyanate de diphenylmethane; 4,4'-Methylenedi-p-phenylene diisocyanate; Difenylmethaan-dissocyanaat; Isonate; 4,4'-Methylenediphenyl isocyanate; Rubinate 44; UN 2489; Diphenylmethane 4,4-diisocyanate; Diphenylmethyl diisocyanate; Methylene diphenyl diisocyanate; Methylenedi-p-phenyl diisocyanate; Nocconate 300; Methylenebisphenylene diisocyanate; 4,4'-Methylenediphenyl diisocyanate; Isocyanic acid, diphenylmethylene ester; Diphenylmethylene diisocyanate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.