- Formula: C14H9N3O4
- Molecular weight: 283.2390
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SDICTISQCKLMEB-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 82-33-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Anthraquinone, 1,4-diamino-5-nitro-; C.I. Disperse Violet 8; C.I. 62030; Celliton Fast Violet B; Celliton Fast Violet BA-CF; Celliton Violet B; Cibacet Brilliant Violet 3B; Cilla Fast Violet B; Diacelliton Fast Violet B; Dianix Fast Violet B; Disperse Violet 2S; Duranol Brilliant Blue Violet BR; Duranol Brilliant Violet BR; Fenacet Fast Violet B; Kayalon Fast Violet BR; Miketon Fast Violet B; Nitrocresolamine; Palanil Violet 3B; Perliton Violet B; Samaron Brilliant Violet B; Serisol Fast Violet B; Supracet Fast Violet B; Terasil Brilliant Violet 3B; Vonteryl Violet 2B; 1,4-Diamino-5-nitroanthraquinone; 5-Nitro-1,4-diaminoanthraquinone; Disperse Violet 8; Violet 2S; NSC 81260
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.