- Formula: C14H31N
- Molecular weight: 213.4026
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YWFWDNVOPHGWMX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 112-18-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Dodecylamine, N,N-dimethyl-; n-Dodecyldimethylamine; n-Lauryldimethylamine; Antioxidant DDA; Armeen DM 12D; Dimethyl Lauramine; Dodecyldimethylamine; DDA; DDA (Antioxidant); DDA (Corrosion inhibitor); Lauryldimethylamine; Monolauryl dimethylamine; N,N-Dimethyl-n-dodecylamine; N,N-Dimethyldodecylamine; N,N-Dimethyllaurylamine; RC 5629; 1-Dimethylaminododecane; Barlene 125; Dimethyl-n-dodecylamine; Adma 2; N,N-Dimethyl-1-dodecanamine; N-Dodecyl-N,N-dimethylamine; Farmin DM 20; Adma 12; Barlene 12S; Dimethyldodecylamine; Empigen AB; Dodecanamine, N,N-dimethyl; Kemamine T-6902; N,N-Dimethyl-1-aminododecane; Onamine 12; N,N-dimethyl-1-dodecamine; Farmin DM 2098; Genamin LA 302D; NSC 7332; N,N-Dimethyldodecanamine; 1-Dodecaneamine, N,N-dimethyl
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.