- Formula: C14H18O7
- Molecular weight: 298.2885
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HVVWZTWDBSEWIH-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 3524-68-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2-Propenoic acid, 2-(hydroxymethyl)-2-[[(1-oxo-2-propenyl)oxy]methyl]-1,3-propanediyl ester; Acrylic acid, triester with pentaerythritol; Pentaerythritol triacrylate; PETIA; SR 444; Tetramethylolmethane triacrylate; Pentaerithritol triacrylate; Acrylic acid, pentaerithritol triester; PETA; Propenoic acid 2-(hydroxymethyl)-2-[[(1-oxo-2-propenyl)oxy]methyl]-1,3-propanediyl ester; 2-Propenoic acid, 1,1'-[2-(hydroxymethyl)-2-[[(1-oxo-2-propen-1-yl)oxy]methyl]-1,3-propanediyl] ester; Aronix M 305; Gafgard 233; Kayarad PET 30; Light Acrylate PE 3A; NK Ester TMM 50T; P 300 (acrylate); Sartomer SR 444; Setalux UV 2242; SR 444C; 2-(hydroxymethyl)-2-[[(1-oxoallyl)oxy]methyl]-1,3-propanediyl diacrylate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.