Phosphorothioic acid, O-(1,6-dihydro-6-oxo-1-phenyl-3-pyridazinyl) O,O-diethyl ester
- Formula: C14H17N2O4PS
- Molecular weight: 340.335
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CXJSOEPQXUCJSA-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 119-12-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Pyridafenthion; Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-diethyl ester, O-ester with 6-hydroxy-2-phenyl-3(2H)pyridazinone; American cyanamid 12,503; CL 12503; O,O-Diethyl O-(2,3-dihydro-3-oxo-2-phenyl-6-pyridazinyl)phosphorothioate; O,O-Diethylphosphorothioate, O-ester with 6-hydroxy-2-phenyl-3(2H)-pyridazinone; O-(1,6-Dihydro-6-oxo-1-phenylpyridazin-3-yl) O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; ENT 23,968; Ofnack; Ofnak; Ofunack; Pyridaphenthion; 3(2H)-Pyridazinone, 6-hydroxy-2-phenyl-, O-ester with O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; O,O-diethyl O-(1,6-dihydro-6-oxo-1-phenylpyridazin-3-yl) thiophosphate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.