- Formula: C14H16ClO6P
- Molecular weight: 346.700
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FDYMERLIFOUIRZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 321-54-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphoric acid, 3-chloro-4-methyl-2-oxo-2H-1-benzopyran-7-yl diethyl ester; Coumarin, 3-chloro-7-hydroxy-4-methyl-, diethyl phosphate; Coroxon; Coumaphos O-analog; Coumaphos oxon; 3-Chloro-4-methyl-7-coumarinyl diethyl phosphate; O,O-Di(2-chloroethyl)-7-(3-chloro-4-methylcoumarinyl)phosphate; Diethyl 3-chloro-4-methyl-7-coumarinyl phosphate; O,O-Diethyl O-(3-chloro-4-methylcoumarin-7-yl) phosphate; Phosphoric acid, diethyl ester, ester with 3-chloro-7-hydroxy-4-methylcoumarin; Co-ral-O-analog; 3-chloro-4-methyl-2-oxo-2H-1-benzopyran-7-yl diethyl phosphate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.