- Formula: C13H9N
- Molecular weight: 179.2173
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BPMBNLJJRKCCRT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2920-38-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 4-Biphenylcarboxylic acid nitrile; 4-Cyanobiphenyl; [1,1'-Biphenyl]-4-carbonitrile; p-Cyanobiphenyl; 4-Biphenylcarbonitrile
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.