- Formula: C13H11BrO
- Molecular weight: 263.130
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WTIWDBNPPSHSCB-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 29334-16-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: p-Bromobenzhydrol; 4-Bromobenzhydrol; Benzenemethanol, 4-bromo-«alpha»-phenyl-; (4-Bromophenyl)phenylmethanol; Phenyl-p-bromophenyl methanol; p-bromobenzhydryl alcohol
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.