- Formula: C12H24O2
- Molecular weight: 200.3178
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: POULHZVOKOAJMA-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 143-07-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: n-Dodecanoic acid; Neo-fat 12; Aliphat no. 4; ABL; Dodecylic acid; Lauric acid; Laurostearic acid; Neo-fat 12-43; Ninol aa62 extra; Univol U-314; Vulvic acid; 1-Undecanecarboxylic acid; Duodecylic acid; C-1297; Hydrofol acid 1255; Hydrofol acid 1295; Wecoline 1295; Dodecoic acid; Hystrene 9512; Lunac L 70; Emery 650; Philacid 1200; Prifrac 2920; Undecane-1-carboxylic acid; Acide Laurique; Emery 651; Lauric acid (dodecanoic acid); Dodecanoic (Lauric) acid; dodecanoic acid (lauric acid)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.