- Formula: C12H17O4PS2
- Molecular weight: 320.365
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XAMUDJHXFNRLCY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2597-03-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Benzeneacetic acid, α-[(dimethoxyphosphinothioyl)thio]-, ethyl ester; Acetic acid, mercaptophenyl-, ethyl ester, S-ester with O,O-dimethyl phosphorodithioate; Bayer 18,510; BAY 33051; Cidemul; Cidial; Dimephenthoate; Elsan; ENT 23438; ENT 27386GC; Fenthoate; L 561; Montecatini L-561; O,O-Dimethyl S-α-Ethoxycarbonylbenzyl phosphorodithioate; Pap; Papthion; Phendal; S-α-Ethoxycarbonylbenzyl dimethyl phosphorothiolothionate; S-[α-(Ethoxycarbonyl)benzyl] O,O-dimethyl phosphorodithioate; Tsidial; Acetic acid, (O,O-dimethyldithiophosphorylphenyl)-, ethyl ester; Aimsan; BAYER 18510; Dimefenthoat; Dimephenthioate; Dimethenthoate; O,O-Dimethyl S-(1-carboethoxybenzyl) dithiophosphate; O,O-Dimethyl-S-(phenylacetic acid ethyl ester) phosphorodithioate; O,O-Dimethyl S-(phenyl)(carboethoxy)methyl phosphorodithioate; (Dimethyl S-(phenylethoxycarbonylmethyl)phosphorothiolothionate); ENT 27386; Ethyl α-((dimethoxyphosphenothioyl)thio)benzeneacetate; Ethyl O,O-dimethyl phosphorodithioylphenyl acetate; Ethyl ester of O,O-dimethyldithiophosphoryl α-phenyl acetic acid; Ethyl mercaptophenylacetate-O,O-dimethylphosphorodithioate; NSC 190978; OMS 1075; S 2940; Tanone; TH 346-1; Phentoate; Tagson
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.