- Formula: C12H16F3N
- Molecular weight: 231.2573
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DBGIVFWFUFKIQN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 458-24-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzeneethanamine, N-ethyl-«alpha»-methyl-3-(trifluoromethyl)-; Phenethylamine, N-ethyl-«alpha»-methyl-m-(trifluoromethyl)-; N-Ethyl-«alpha»-methyl-3-trifluoromethylphenethylamine; 3-(Trifluoromethyl)-N-ethyl-«alpha»-methylphenethylamine; 1-(meta-Trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-2 ethylaminopropane; Acino; Obedrex; Pesos; Ponderax PA; Rotondin; DL-Fenfluramine; N-Ethyl-1-[3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-propanamine; Adipomin; Fenfluramine hydrochloride; N-Ethyl-«alpha»-methyl-m-(trifluoromethyl)phenethylamine hydrochloride; Ponderex; Pondimin; 5220-89-3
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.