- Formula: C12H13NO2
- Molecular weight: 203.2371
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AJXPJJZHWIXJCJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 77-41-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2,5-Pyrrolidinedione, 1,3-dimethyl-3-phenyl-; Succinimide, N,2-dimethyl-2-phenyl-; Celontin; Mesuximide; Mesuximidum; Methsuximid; N,2-Dimethyl-2-phenylsuccinimide; Petinutin; PM 396; 1,3-Dimethyl-3-phenyl-2,5-dioxopyrrolidine; 1,3-Dimethyl-3-phenyl-pyrrolidin-2,5-dione; N-Methyl-«alpha»-methyl-«alpha»-phenylsuccinimide; N-Methyl-«alpha»,«alpha»-methylphenylsuccinimide; «alpha»-Methylphensuximide; «alpha»-Methyl-«alpha»-phenyl N-methyl succinimide; Metsuccimide; 1,3-Dimethyl-3-phenylsuccinimide
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.