- Formula: C12H13N
- Molecular weight: 171.2383
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KDFFXYVOTKKBDI-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 118-44-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1-Naphthylamine, N-ethyl-; Ethyl-«alpha»-naphthylamine; N-Ethyl-«alpha»-naphthylamine; N-Ethyl-1-naphthylamine; 2-(Ethylamino)naphthalene; ethyl(1-naphthyl)amine
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.