- Formula: C12H12N2O3
- Molecular weight: 232.2353
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MHWLWQUZZRMNGJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 389-08-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: 1,8-Naphthyridine-3-carboxylic acid, 1-ethyl-1,4-dihydro-7-methyl-4-oxo-; Cybis; Dixiben; Dixinal; Eucistin; Innoxalon; Jicsron; Nalidic acid; Nalidixan; Nalidixate; Nalidixin; Nalidixinic acid; Nalitucsan; Nalix; Nalurin; Naxuril; Negram; NegGram; Nevigramon; Nogram; NCI-C56199; Sicmylon; Unaserus; Urisal; Uronidix; Wintomylon; WIN 18,320; WIN 18320; 1-Ethyl-1,4-dihydro-7-methyl-4-oxo-1,8-naphthyridine-3-carboxilic acid; 1-Ethyl-1,4-dihydro-7-methyl-4-oxo-1,8-naphthyridine-3-carboxylic acid; 1-Ethyl-7-methyl-1,4-dihydro-1,8-naphthyridin-4-one-3-carboxylic acid; 1-Ethyl-7-methyl-4-oxo-1,4-dihydro-1,8-naphthyridine-3-carboxylic acid; 1,4-Dihydro-1-ethyl-7-methyl-4-oxo-1,8-naphthyridine-3-carboxylic acid; 3-Carboxy-1-ethyl-7-methyl-1,8-naphthidin-4-one; Acide 1-etil-7-metil-1,8-naftiridin-4-one-3-carbossilico; Acide nalidixico; Acide nalidixique; 1-Aethyl-7-methyl-1,8-naphthyridin-4-on-3-karbonsaeure; Betaxina; Eucisten; Kusnarin; Nalidicron; Narigix; Nicelate; NSC-82174; Poleon; Specifen; Uralgin; Uriben; Uriclar; Urodixin; Uroman; Uroneg; Uropan; Nalidixane; Innoxalomn; Specifin; 3-Carboxy-1-ethyl-7-methyl-1,8-naphthyridin-4-one; Nacid; 1-Ethyl-1,4-dihydro-7-methyl-4-oxo-1,8-naphthyridine-3-carboxylic acid (nalidixic acid)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.