Phosphonic acid, diphenyl ester
- Formula: C12H11O3P
- Molecular weight: 234.1877
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: OGBPILLJZSJJRC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 4712-55-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Diphenoxyphosphine oxide; Diphenyl hydrogen phosphite; Diphenyl phosphite; Diphenyl phosphonate; Phenyl phosphonate ((PhO)2HPO); Phosphorous acid, diphenyl ester; Doverphos 213; Weston DPP; NSC 43786
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.