- Formula: C12H10N2O2
- Molecular weight: 214.2200
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BPTKLSBRRJFNHJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2051-85-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 4-Phenylazoresorcinol; 1,3-Benzenediol, 4-(phenylazo)-; Benzeneazoresorcinol; C.I. Food Orange 3; C.I. Solvent Orange 1; C.I. 11920; Ceres orange GN; Ceres Orange G; Cerisol Yellow GR; Fast Oil Orange T; Fast Oil Yellow G; Fast Oil Yellow 2G; Fat Orange A; Fat Orange G; Fat Orange GS; Fat Orange RG; Fat Victoria Yellow D; Grasol Yellow RSF; Hexacol Oil Yellow GG; Lacquer Orange V 3G; Oil Orange G; Oil Orange MO; Oil Orange MON; Oil Orange MON Extra; Oil Orange 4G; Oil Yellow G Extra; Oil Yellow GG; Oil-sol. Yellow Zh; Organol Orange 2J; Plastoresin Orange F 3A; Resinol Orange G; Resorcinol, 4-(phenylazo)-; Solvent Orange 1; Sudan G; Sudan Orange G; Sudan Yellow AR; Tertrogras Orange SG; Yellow M Soluble in Grease; 1504 Yellow; 2,4-Dibenzeneazoresorcinol; 2,4-Dihydroxyazobenzene; Oranz potravinarska 3; Oranz rozpoustedlova 1; 1,3-Benzenediol, 4-(2-phenyldiazenyl)-; NSC 7949
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.