2-Hydroxy-5-methoxybenzaldehyde, TMS derivative
- Formula: C11H16O3Si
- Molecular weight: 224.3284
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FNSPZXDCIDFIRN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2-Hydroxy-5-methoxybenzaldehyde, trimethylsilyl ether
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.