Phenol, 2-(1-methylethyl)-, methylcarbamate
- Formula: C11H15NO2
- Molecular weight: 193.2423
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QBSJMKIUCUGGNG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2631-40-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Carbamic acid, methyl-, o-cumenyl ester; o-Cumenyl methylcarbamate; o-Isopropylphenol methylcarbamate; o-Isopropylphenyl methylcarbamate; o-Isopropylphenyl N-methylcarbamate; Bayer 39,731; Bay 39731; Mipcin; Mipcine; MIPC; OMS 32; Phenol, o-isopropyl-, methylcarbamate; PPC 3; Ro 7-5050; 2-Isopropylphenyl methylcarbamate; 2-Isopropylphenyl N-methylcarbamate; BAY 105807; Carbamic acid, methyl-, o-isopropylphenyl ester; Etrofolan; ENT 25670; Hytox; Isoprocarb; Isopropylphenol methylcarbamate; KHE 0145; BAYER 39731; Carbamic acid, methyl-, 2-(1-methylethyl)phenyl ester; Isoprocarbe; 2-(1-Methylethyl)phenyl methylcarbamate; Mipsin; 2-(1-Methylethyl)-phenol methyl-carbamate; O-Cumenyl N-methylcarbamate; Isopropyl phenylmethyl carbamate; Methylcarbamic acid, o-cumenyl ester; N-Methyl-2-isopropylphenylcarbamate; NSC 191479
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.