Butyric acid, p-methoxyphenyl ester
- Formula: C11H14O3
- Molecular weight: 194.2271
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: NMHGWSBHBWGJNC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 14617-95-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 4-Methoxyphenyl butyrate; Butyric acid, 4-methoxyphenyl ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.