- Formula: C11H11NO2
- Molecular weight: 189.2105
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WLWFNJKHKGIJNW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 86-34-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2,5-Pyrrolidinedione, 1-methyl-3-phenyl-; Succinimide, N-methyl-2-phenyl-; Epimid; Lifene; Milontin; Milonton; Mirontin; N-Methyl-«alpha»-phenylsuccinimide; N-Methyl-2-phenylsuccinimide; Phensuximid; PM 334; Succitimal; 1-Methyl-3-Phenylsuccinimide; 1-Methyl-3-phenylpyrrolidin-2,5-dione; Phenylsuximide; (.+/-.)-N-Methyl-2-phenylsuccinimide
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.