- Formula: C10H6O3
- Molecular weight: 174.1528
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CSFWPUWCSPOLJW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 83-72-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Henna; 1,4-Naphthoquinone, 2-hydroxy-; C.I. Natural Orange 6; C.I. 75480; Flower of Paradise; Hana; Lawson; Lawsone; Mehendi; Mendi; 2-Hydroxy-1,4-naphthoquinone; 2-Hydroxynaphthoquinone; 2-Hydroxy-1,4-naphthalenedione; NSC 27285; NSC 8625; 2-Hydroxynaphthalene-1,4-dione
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.