- Formula: C10H6O3
- Molecular weight: 174.1528
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KQPYUDDGWXQXHS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 481-39-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1,4-Naphthalenedione, 5-hydroxy-; 1,4-Naphthoquinone, 5-hydroxy-; Akhnot; C.I. Natural Brown 7; C.I. 75500; Iuglon; Juglane; Juglon; Nucin; Regianin; Walnut Extract; Yuglon; 5-Hydroxy-1,4-naphthoquinone; 5-Hydroxynaphthoquinone; 8-Hydroxy-1,4-naphthoquinone; Jugnlon; NCI 2323; 1,4-Naphthoquinone, 8-hydroxy-; 5-Hydroxy-1,4-naftochinon; 5-Hydroxy-1,4-naphthalenedione; 5-Hydroxy-p-naphthoquinone; 8-Hydroxy-1,4-naphthalenedione; 1,4-Dihydro-1,4-dioxo-5-hydroxynaphthalene; NSC 153189; NSC 622948
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.