- Formula: C10H14NO5PS
- Molecular weight: 291.261
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LCCNCVORNKJIRZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 56-38-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-diethyl O-(4-nitrophenyl) ester; Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-diethyl O-(p-nitrophenyl) ester; Alkron; Alleron; American Cyanamid 3422; Aphamite; Aralo; AAT; AATP; Bayer E-605; Bladan F; Diethyl p-Nitrophenyl phosphorothionate; Diethyl p-nitrophenyl thionophosphate; Diethyl parathion; Diethyl 4-nitrophenyl phosphorothionate; DNTP; E 605; E 605F; Ekatox; Ethyl Parathion; Etilon; ENT 15108; Folidol; Folidol Oil; Folidol E; Folidol E-605; Fosferno; Fostox; Gearphos; Lirothion; Niran; Nitrostigmine; Nourithion; NIUIF 100; O,O-Diethyl O-(p-Nitrophenyl) phosphorothioate; O,O-Diethyl O-(p-nitrophenyl) thiophosphate; Oleofos 20; Oleoparaphene; Oleoparathion; Pacol; Paramar 50; Paraphos; Parathion-ethyl; Penncap E; Rhodiasol; Rhodiatox; RB; Super Rodiatox; SNP; Thiophos; Thiophos 3422; Vitrex; AC 3422; B 404; Bladan; BAY E-605; Compound 3422; Corothion; Corthione; Danthion; Diethyl p-nitrophenyl thiophosphate; DPP; Ecatox; Etylparation; Fosfex; Fosfive; Fosova; Fostern; Genithion; Kolphos; Kypthion; Lethalaire G-54; Murfos; NCI-C00226; O,O-diaethyl-O-(4-nitro-phenyl)-monothiophosphat; O,O-diethyl-O-(4-nitro-fenil)monothiofosfaat; O,O-Diethyl O-(p-nitrophenyl) thionophosphate; O,O-Diethyl O-(4-nitrophenyl) thiophosphate; O,O-Diethyl-O-p-nitrofenylester kyseliny thiofosforecne; O,O-Dietil-O-(4-nitro-fenil)-monotiofosfato; Orthophos; PAC; Panthion; Paramar; Parathene; Parawet; Pestox plus; Pethion; Phoskil; Phosphemol; Phosphenol; Phosphostigmine; Stabilized ethyl parathion; Stathion; Strathion; Sulphos; T-47; Thiophosphate de O,O-diethyle et de O-(4-nitrophenyle); Tiofos; TOX 47; Vapophos; ACC 3422; Corthion; Diethyl para-nitrophenol thiophosphate; Drexel parathion 8E; E 605 FORTE; Ethlon; Folidol E & E 605; Fosfermo; NA 2783; Niran E-4; Nitrostigmin; Nitrostygmine; OMS 19; Paradust; Parathion-aethyl; Parathion mixture; Phenol, p-nitro-, O-ester with O,O-diethylphosphorothioate; Rcra waste number P089; Rhodiatrox; Selephos; Sixty-three special E.C. insecticide; Soprathion; Thiofos; Thiomex; Murphos; O,O-Diethyl-O-(4-nitrophenyl) phosphorothioate; S.N.P.; Diethyl 4-nitrophenyl phosphorothioate; Ecatox 20; Galpar; Oleoparathene; Parathion A; ENT 15,108; Thiophos Parathion 4 E.C.; Kwell; Isotox; Jacutin; Kokotine; Vitrex HGI; Diethoxy, nitro-phenoxy phosphorothioate; Rodiatox; Ethyle-parathion; O,O-diethyl O-4-nitrophenyl phosphorothioate (parathion)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.