- Formula: C18H12CuN2O2
- Molecular weight: 351.846
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YXLXNENXOJSQEI-UHFFFAOYSA-L
- CAS Registry Number: 10380-28-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Copper, bis(8-quinolinolato-N1,O8)-; Copper, bis(8-quinolinolato)-; Bis(8-hydroxyquinolinato)copper; Bis(8-quinolinolato)copper; Copper bis(8-hydroxyquinolinate); Copper dioxinate; Copper hydroxyquinolate; Copper hydroxyquinolinate; Copper oxinate; Copper oxyquinolate; Copper oxyquinoline; Copper quinolate; Copper quinolinolate; Copper 8-hydroxyquinolinate; Copper 8-quinolate; Copper 8-quinolinolate; Copper(2+) oxinate; Copper-oxine; Cunilate 2174; Cupric 8-hydroxyquinolate; Cupric 8-quinolinolate; Cuproquin; Milmer 1; Oxine copper; Quinolate; Quinolate 15; Quinolate 20; Bioquin; Bioquin 1; Bis(8-quinolinato)copper; Cellu-Quin; Copper 8-quinolinolate(1:2); Copper-8; Copper, bis(8-quinolinolato-N(sup1),O(sup8))-; Cunilate; Cunilate 2419; Cuprinol Dispersion AQ; Fennotox 45; Milmer; Oxime copper; Quinondo; Timtex AQS; Timtex 17; 8-Hydroxyquinoline copper complex; 8-Quinolinol, copper (II) chelate; 8-Quinolinol, copper salt; Cunilate 2472; Dokirin; Fruitdo; Oxine cuivre; Oxyquinolinoleate de cuivre; bis(8-hydroxyquinolinato)copper(II)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.