NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Bertuzzi, G.; Tirillini, B.; Angelini, P.; Venanzoni, R., Antioxidative action of Citrus limonum essential oil on scin, Eur. J. Medicinal Plants, 2013, 3, 1, 1-9, https://doi.org/10.9734/EJMP/2013/1987 .
19 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- Linalool (C10H18O)
- α-Pinene (C10H16)
- p-Cymene (C10H14)
- β-Myrcene (C10H16)
- β-Pinene (C10H16)
- α-Terpineol (C10H18O)
- Terpinen-4-ol (C10H18O)
- γ-Terpinene (C10H16)
- Cyclohexene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethylidene)- (C10H16)
- 1,3-Cyclohexadiene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- 2,6-Octadien-1-ol, 3,7-dimethyl-, (E)- (C10H18O)
- Geranyl acetate (C12H20O2)
- 2,6-Octadien-1-ol, 3,7-dimethyl-, (Z)- (C10H18O)
- Citronellol (C10H20O)
- 2,6-Octadienal, 3,7-dimethyl-, (Z)- (C10H16O)
- Linalyl acetate (C12H20O2)
- Citronellal (C10H18O)
- 2,6-Octadienal, 3,7-dimethyl-, (E)- (C10H16O)