Species with data from:
Meyer, M.R.; Willheim, J.; Peters, F.T.; Maurer, H.H., Beta-keto amphetamines: studies on the metabolism of the designer drug mephedrone and toxicological detection of mephedrone, butylone, and methylone in urine using gas chromatography - mass pectrometry, Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 2010, 397, 3, 1225-1233, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00216-010-3636-5 .
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methylone M (demethylenyl, 3-O-methyl, nor), 2Ac (C14H17NO5)
- Methylone M (demethylenyl, 3-O-methyl), 2Ac (C15H19NO5)
- Butylone M (demethylenyl, 3-O-methyl), 2Ac (C16H21NO5)
- Mephedrone M (nor-dihydro), erythro, 2Ac (C14H19NO3)
- Mephedrone M (Ar-carboxy, dihydro), 3Ac (C17H21NO6)
- Mephedrone M (nor-dihydro), threo, 2Ac (C14H19NO3)
- Mephedrone M (Ar-CH2OH, nor), 2Ac (C14H17NO4)
- Mephedrone M (Ar-CH2OH), 2Ac (C15H19NO4)
- Butylone M (dihydro), 2Ac (C16H21NO5)
- Normephedrone, Ac (C12H15NO2)
- Normethylone, Ac (C12H13NO4)
- Norbutylone, Ac (C13H15NO4)
- Mephedrone, Ac (C13H17NO2)
- N-acetyl-3,4-methylenedioxymethcathinone (C13H15NO4)
- Butylone, Ac (C14H17NO4)