NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Meshkatalsadat, M.H.; Safaei-Ghomi. J.; Moharramipour, S.; Nasseri, M., Chemical characterization of volatile components of Tagetes minuta L. cultivated in South West of Iran by nano scale injection, Digest J. Nanomaterials Biostructures, 2010, 5, 1, 101-106.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- α-Pinene (C10H16)
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- Bicyclo[3.1.0]hexane, 4-methylene-1-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- Caryophyllene oxide (C15H24O)
- 1H-Cycloprop[e]azulen-7-ol, decahydro-1,1,7-trimethyl-4-methylene-, [1ar-(1aα,4aα,7β,7aβ,7bα)]- (C15H24O)
- Benzenemethanol, α,α,4-trimethyl- (C10H14O)
- Bicyclo[3.1.1]hept-3-en-2-one, 4,6,6-trimethyl- (C10H14O)
- 2-Cyclohexen-1-one, 3-methyl-6-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16O)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethenyl)- (C10H12)
- 2-Cyclohexen-1-one, 3-methyl-6-(1-methylethylidene)- (C10H14O)
- 5,7-Octadien-4-one, 2,6-dimethyl-, (E)- (C10H16O)
- 7-Octen-4-one, 2,6-dimethyl- (C10H18O)
- Neophytadiene (C20H38)
- α-Terpinolene (C10H16)
- (Z)-Tagetone (C10H16O)