NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Harraca, V.; Syed, Z.; Guerin, P.M., Olfactory and behavioural responces of tsetse flies, Glossina spp., to rumen metabolites, J. Comp. Physiol. A, 2009, 195, 9, 815-824, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00359-009-0459-y .
23 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- «alpha»-Pinene (C10H16)
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- «beta»-Pinene (C10H16)
- Camphene (C10H16)
- Benzaldehyde (C7H6O)
- Camphor (C10H16O)
- Naphthalene, decahydro-4a-methyl-1-methylene-7-(1-methylethenyl)-, [4aR-(4a«alpha»,7«alpha»,8a«beta»)]- (C15H24)
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- Hexanoic acid (C6H12O2)
- Butanoic acid (C4H8O2)
- Butanoic acid, 3-methyl- (C5H10O2)
- Tricyclo[188.8.131.52(2,6)]heptane, 1,7,7-trimethyl- (C10H16)
- p-Cresol (C7H8O)
- Propanoic acid (C3H6O2)
- Pentanoic acid (C5H10O2)
- Propanoic acid, 2-methyl- (C4H8O2)
- 2-Heptanol (C7H16O)
- Indole (C8H7N)
- Heptanoic acid (C7H14O2)
- Indole, 3-methyl- (C9H9N)
- 2-Octanol (C8H18O)
- Cyclohexanecarboxylic acid (C7H12O2)