Species with data from:
Rao, V.S.; Maia, J.L.; Oliveira, F.A.; Lemos, T.L.G.; Chaves, M.H.; Santos, F.A., Composition and antinociceptive activity of the essential oil from Protium heptaphyllum resin, Natural Product Communications, 2007, 2, 12, 1199-1202.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Linalool (C10H18O)
- α-Pinene (C10H16)
- β-Pinene (C10H16)
- Bicyclo[3.1.0]hexane, 4-methylene-1-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- Cyclohexene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethylidene)- (C10H16)
- Eucalyptol (C10H18O)
- 1,3-Cyclohexadiene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- α-Phellandrene (C10H16)
- Bicyclo[3.1.0]hex-2-ene, 2-methyl-5-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- Camphor (C10H16O)
- Limonene oxide, cis- (C10H16O)
- Cyclohexanol, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethylidene)- (C10H18O)
- Piperitol (C10H18O)