Species with data from:
Humam, M.; Munoz, O.; Christen, P.; Hostettmann, K., Tropane alkaloids of the aerial part of Schizanthus tricolor, Nat. Prod. Commun., 2007, 2, 7, 743-747.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Tropinone (C8H13NO)
- Hygrine (C8H15NO)
- 3α-Acetoxytropane (C10H17NO2)
- 3-Hydroxy-6-Tigloyloxytropane (C13H21NO3)
- tropan-3α-ol (C8H15NO)
- 3α-Methylmesaconyloxy-6β-angeloyloxytropane (C19H27NO6)
- 3α-Methylitaconyloxy-6β-angeloyloxytropane (C19H27NO6)
- 3α-Senecioyloxy-6β-hydroxytropane (C13H21NO3)
- 3α-Hydroxy-6β-senecioyloxytropane (C13H21NO3)
- 3α-Hydroxy-6β-tigloyloxytropane (C12H19NO3)
- 3α-Methylmesaconyloxytropane (C14H21NO4)
- 3α-Methylitaconyloxytropane (C14H21NO4)
- 3α-Senecioyloxytropane (C13H21NO2)
- Hygroline B/A (C8H17NO)
- Hygroline A/B (C8H17NO)