Species with data from:
Baranauskiene R.; Bylaite E.; Venskutonis R.P., Flavor retention of peppermint (Mentha piperita L.) essential oil spray-dried in modified starches during encapsulation and storage, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2007, 55, 8, 3027-3036, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf062508c .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- α-Terpineol (C10H18O)
- 2-Cyclohexen-1-one, 3-methyl-6-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16O)
- 2-Cyclohexen-1-ol, 2-methyl-5-(1-methylethenyl)-, cis- (C10H16O)
- Cyclohexanone, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-, trans- (C10H18O)
- Pulegone (C10H16O)
- Cyclohexanol, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-, (1α,2β,5α)- (C10H20O)
- Cyclohexanone, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-, cis- (C10H18O)
- Menthyl acetate (C12H22O2)
- Cyclohexanol, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-, (1α,2β,5β)- (C10H20O)