NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Schwambach, S.L.; Peterson, D.G., Reduction of Stale Flavor Development in Low-Heat Skim Milk Powder via Epicatechin Addition, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2006, 54, 2, 502-508, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf0519764 .
19 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzeneacetaldehyde (C8H8O)
- Furfural (C5H4O2)
- Hexanoic acid (C6H12O2)
- Butanoic acid (C4H8O2)
- Methional (C4H8OS)
- Butanoic acid, 3-methyl- (C5H10O2)
- Octanoic acid (C8H16O2)
- Acetophenone (C8H8O)
- n-Decanoic acid (C10H20O2)
- Furaneol (C6H8O3)
- 2(3H)-Furanone, 5-hexyldihydro- (C10H18O2)
- 2-Acetyl-1-pyrroline (C6H9NO)
- Benzeneacetic acid (C8H8O2)
- 2H-Pyran-2-one, tetrahydro-6-pentyl- (C10H18O2)
- Ethanone, 1-(4,5-dihydro-2-thiazolyl)- (C5H7NOS)
- γ-Dodecalactone (C12H22O2)
- Ethanone, 1-(2-aminophenyl)- (C8H9NO)
- Hydrocinnamic acid (C9H10O2)
- 2(3H)-Furanone, dihydro-5-(2-octenyl)-, (Z)- (C12H20O2)