Species with data from:
Ferreira, V.; Pet'ka, J.; Cacho, J., Intensity and persistence profiles of flavor compounds in synthetic solutions. Simple model for explaining the intensity and persistence of their aftersmell, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2006, 54, 2, 489-496, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf051802m .
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Linalool (C10H18O)
- Eucalyptol (C10H18O)
- Decanal (C10H20O)
- Eugenol (C10H12O2)
- Butanoic acid, 2-methyl-, ethyl ester (C7H14O2)
- 1-Propanol, 3-(methylthio)- (C4H10OS)
- 2H-Pyran-2-one, tetrahydro-6-propyl- (C8H14O2)
- Benzoic acid, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxy-, methyl ester (C9H10O4)