Species with data from:
Yoder, B.L.; Maze, J.T.; Raghavachari, K.; Jarrold, C.C., Structures of Mo2Oy- and Mo2Oy (y=2, 3, and 4) studied by anion photoelectron spectroscopy and density functional theory calculations, J. Chem. Phys., 2005, 122, 9, 094313, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1853379 .
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- molybdenum trioxide (MoO3)
- Mo2O2 radical anion (Mo2O2-)
- Mo2O4 radical anion (Mo2O2-)
- Mo2O3 radical anion (Mo2O3-)