Species with data from:
Tsutsumi, H.; Katagi, M.; Miki, A.; Shima, N.; Kamata, T.; Nishikawa, M.; Nakajima, K.; Tsuchihashi, H., Development of simultaneous gas chromatography-mass spectrometric and liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometric determination method for the new designer drugs, N-benzylpiperazine (BZP), 1-(3-trifluoromethylphenyl)piperazine (TFMPP) and their main metabolites in urine, J. Chromatogr. B, 2005, 819, 315-322.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-(m-Trifluoromethylphenyl)piperazine, 4-trifluoroacetyl- (C13H12F6N2O)
- 4'-hydroxy-1-(3-trifluoromethylphenyl)piperazine, diTFA (C15H11F9N2O3)
- 3'-hydroxy-N-benzylpiperazine, diTFA (C15H14F6N2O3)
- 4'-hydroxy-N-benzylpiperazine, diTFA (C15H14F6N2O3)
- N-benzylpiperazine, TFA (C13H15F3N2O)