NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our computing facility, this site will not be available from 4:00 pm EST (1:00 pm PST, 21:00 UTC) to 4:30 pm EST (1:30 pm PST, 21:30 UTC) on Friday Febrary 28 (today). We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Safa, F.; Hadjmohannadi, M.R., Use of topological indices of organic sulfur compounds in quantitative structure-retention relationship study, QSAR Comb. Sci., 2005, 24, 9, 1026-1032, https://doi.org/10.1002/qsar.200530008 .
20 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Disulfide, dimethyl (C2H6S2)
- Thiophene (C4H4S)
- Carbon disulfide (CS2)
- Diethyl sulfide (C4H10S)
- Butyl sulfide (C8H18S)
- Propyl mercaptan (C3H8S)
- Disulfide, dipropyl (C6H14S2)
- Ethanethiol (C2H6S)
- Thiophene, tetrahydro- (C4H8S)
- Diallyl sulfide (C6H10S)
- 1-Butanethiol (C4H10S)
- Propyl sulfide (C6H14S)
- 2-Propanethiol (C3H8S)
- Ethane, (methylthio)- (C3H8S)
- 2-Propanethiol, 2-methyl- (C4H10S)
- 1-Pentanethiol (C5H12S)
- 1-Propanethiol, 2-methyl- (C4H10S)
- 1-Hexanethiol (C6H14S)
- 2-Butanethiol (C4H10S)
- Disulfide, dibutyl (C8H18S2)