NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Ram, P.; Kumar, B.; Naqvi, A.A.; Verma, R.S.; Patra, N.K., Post-harvest storage effect on quantity and quality of rose-scented geranium (Pelargonium sp. cv. 'Bourbon') oil in Uttaranchal, Flavour Fragr. J., 2005, 20, 6, 666-668, https://doi.org/10.1002/ffj.1544 .
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Linalool (C10H18O)
- Germacrene D (C15H24)
- 2,6-Octadien-1-ol, 3,7-dimethyl-, (E)- (C10H18O)
- Geranyl acetate (C12H20O2)
- Citronellol (C10H20O)
- 6-Octen-1-ol, 3,7-dimethyl-, acetate (C12H22O2)
- Cyclohexanone, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-, trans- (C10H18O)
- Cyclohexanone, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-, cis- (C10H18O)
- 10-epi-γ-Eudesmol (C15H26O)
- Geranyl formate (C11H18O2)
- cis-Rose oxide (C10H18O)
- 6-Octen-1-ol, 3,7-dimethyl-, formate (C11H20O2)
- (2R,4R)-4-Methyl-2-(2-methylprop-1-en-1-yl)tetrahydro-2H-pyran (C10H18O)
- 2-Phenylethyl tiglate (C13H16O2)
- Geranyl tiglate (C15H24O2)
- Citronellyl tiglate (C15H26O2)