Species with data from:
Ewald, A.H.; Peters, F.T.; Weise, M.; Maurer, H.H., Studies on the metabolism and toxicological detection of the designer drug 4-methylthioamphetamine (4-MTA) in human urine using gas chromatography?mass spectrometry, J. Chromatogr. B, 2005, 824, 1-2, 123-131, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jchromb.2005.07.007 .
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 4-Mercaptobenzoic acid, S-methyl-, methyl ester (C9H10O2S)
- 4-Methylthioamphetamine-M/artifact (sulfoxide) acetylated (C12H17NO3S)
- 1-(4-Methylthiophenyl)-2-propanol, acetate (C12H16O2S)
- 4-Methylthioamphetamine-M (ring-HO-) diacetylated (C14H18O4S)
- 4-Methylthioamphetamine-M (HO-) diacetlyated (C14H18O4S)
- 1-(4-methylthiophenyl)-2-propanone (C10H12OS)
- N-(1-methyl-2-[4-(methylsulfanyl)phenyl]ethyl)acetamide (C12H17NOS)