Species with data from:
Staack, R.F.; Maurer, H.H., New designer drug 1-(3,4-methylenedioxybenzyl) piperazine (MDBP): studies on its metabolism and toxicological detection in rat urine using gas chromatography/mass spectrometry, J. Mass Spectrom., 2004, 39, 3, 255-261, https://doi.org/10.1002/jms.556 .
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 3,4-Methylenedioxybenzyl acetate (C10H10O4)
- 1-[3,4-methylenedioxy-benzyl]piperazine -M, (desmethylen-methyl-), 2AC (C16H22N2O4)
- Piperazine, 1,4-diacetyl- (C8H14N2O2)
- 3,4-Methylenedioxybenzyl chloride (C8H7ClO2)
- Ethanediamine, N-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-ylmethyl), N,N'-diacetyl (C14H18N2O4)
- Piperazine, 1-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-ylmethyl)-4-acetyl (C14H18N2O3)
- 1,3-Benzodioxol, 5-(acetylaminomethyl) (C10H11NO3)