Species with data from:
Matos, M. Agostinha R.; Miranda, Margarida S.; Martins, Diana V.S.S.; Pinto, Nat«65533»lia A.B.; Morais, Victor M.F.; Liebman, Joel F., Thermochemistry of biphenylcarboxylic and dicarboxylic acids. A combined experimental and theoretical studyThis paper is dedicated to Kurt Mislow, a pioneering biphenyl stereochemist, on the occasion of his 80th birthday., Org. Biomol. Chem., 2004, 2, 9, 1353, https://doi.org/10.1039/b401605j .
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Biphenylcarboxylic acid (C13H10O2)
- Biphenyl-4-carboxylic acid (C13H10O2)
- [1,1'-Biphenyl]-2,2'-dicarboxylic acid (C14H10O4)
- [1,1'-biphenyl]-4,4'-dicarboxylic acid (C14H10O4)