- Formula: C12H18N2O
- Molecular weight: 206.2841
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PUIYMUZLKQOUOZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 34123-59-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Urea, N,N-dimethyl-N'-[4-(1-methylethyl)phenyl]-; Urea, 1,1-dimethyl-3-(p-isopropylphenyl)-; Alon; Arelon; Belgran; CGA-18731; Graminon; HOE 16410; IP 50; N-(4-Isopropylphenyl)-N',N'-dimethylharnstoff; N-4-Isopropylphenyl-N,N-dimethylurea; N-(4-Isopropylphenyl)-N',N'-dimethylurea; Tolkan; Tolken; Protugan; N'-(4-Isopropylphenyl)-N,N-dimethylurea; 3-(4-Isopropylphenyl)-1,1-dimethylurea; Arelon R; CL 12150; DPX 6774; Hytane 500L; IP-Flo; IPU Stefes; Nocilon; Urea, 3-p-cumenyl-1,1-dimethyl-; N,N-dimethyl-N'-[4-(1-methylethyl)phenyl]urea
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
TRC - Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|Tfus||430.81||K||N/A||Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.2 K; TRC|
Enthalpy of fusion
|fusH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|21.33||427.4||N/A||Yu, Tan, et al., 2003||AC|
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||P.A. Leclercq, Lab. Instrum. Anal., Tech. Univ. Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|NIST MS number||221588|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990
Donnelly, J.R.; Drewes, L.A.; Johnson, R.L.; Munslow, W.D.; Knapp, K.K.; Sovocool, G.W., Purity and heat of fusion data for environmental standards as determined by differential scanning calorimetry, Thermochim. Acta, 1990, 167, 2, 155, https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-6031(90)80476-F . [all data]
Yu, Tan, et al., 2003
Yu, P.; Tan, Z.C.; Meng, S.H.; Lu, S.W.; Lan, X.Z.; Sun, L.X.; Xu, F.; Zhang, T.; Hu, S.X., Low-temperature heat capacities and thermodynamic properties of crystalline isoproturon, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 2003, 74, 3, 867-874, https://doi.org/10.1023/B:JTAN.0000011018.14284.76 . [all data]
Acree, William E., Thermodynamic properties of organic compounds: enthalpy of fusion and melting point temperature compilation, Thermochimica Acta, 1991, 189, 1, 37-56, https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-6031(91)87098-H . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point fusH Enthalpy of fusion
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.