Species with data from:
Staack, R.F.; Maurer, H.H., Toxicological detection of the new designer drug 1-(4-methoxyphenyl)piperazine and its metabolites in urine and differentiation from an intake of structurally related medicaments using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, J. Chromatogr. B, 2003, 798, 2, 333-342, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jchromb.2003.10.004 .
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methacetin (C9H11NO2)
- Ethanone, 1-(4-phenyl-1-piperazinyl)- (C12H16N2O)
- Diacetamate (C10H11NO3)
- 1-Acetyl-4-(2-acetoxyphenyl)piperazine (C14H18N2O3)
- Piperazine, 1-(4-acetoxyphenyl), 4-(2,3-diacetoxypropyl) (C19H26N2O6)
- Ethanediamine, N-(4-methoxyphenyl)-N,N'-diacetyl (C13H18N2O3)
- Piperazine, 1-phenyl-4-(2,3-diacetoxypropyl) (C17H24N2O4)
- 1-(4-methoxyphenyl)piperazine, acetyl (C13H18N2O2)
- Piperazine, 1-(2-methoxyphenyl)-4-acetyl (C13H18N2O2)