Species with data from:
Staack, R.F.; Fritschi, G.; Maurer, H.H., New designer drug 1-(3-trifluoromethylphenyl) piperazine (TFMPP): gas chromatography/mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry studies on its phase I and II metabolism and on its toxicological detection in rat urine, J. Mass Spectrom., 2003, 38, 9, 971-981, https://doi.org/10.1002/jms.513 .
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetamide, N-[3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]- (C9H8F3NO)
- Piperazine, 2-keto-1-(3-trifluoromethylphenyl), 4-acetyl, acetoxy-M (C15H15F3N2O4)
- Piperazine, 1-(3-trifluoromethylphenyl), 4-acetyl, acetoxy-M (C15H17F3N2O3)
- Acetanilide, 3-trifluoromethyl, acetoxy-M (C11H10F3NO3)