Species with data from:
Southwell, I.A.; Russell, M.F.; Maddox, C.D.A.; Wheeler, G.S., Differential metabolism of 1,8-cineole in insects, J. Chem. Ecol., 2003, 29, 1, 83-94, https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1021976513603 .
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- exo-2-Hydroxycineole (C10H18O2)
- (1S,4R,5R)-1,3,3-Trimethyl-2-oxabicyclo[2.2.2]octan-5-ol (C10H18O2)
- 2«beta»-hydroxy-1,8-cineole (C10H18O2)
- 4-hydroxy-1,8-cineole (C10H18O2)
- 9-hydroxy-1,8-cineole (C10H18O2)
- 3«alpha»-hydroxy-1,8-cineole (C10H18O2)
- 2«alpha»,9-dihydroxy-1,8-cineole (C10H18O3)
- 7-hydroxy-1,8-cineole (C10H18O2)