Species with data from:
Saveljeva, E.; Zenkevich, I.; Radilov, A., Identification of chemical neutralization and products of organophosphorus chemical warfare agents, 2003, retrieved from http://www.shimadzu.com/apps/form.cfm.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Diisopropyl methanephosphonate (C7H17O3P)
- Methylphosphonic acid, 2TMS derivative (C7H21O3PSi2)
- Methylphosphonic acid, O-isopropyl-, O-trimethylsilyl- (C7H19O3PSi)
- Pinacolyl methylphosphonate, TMS derivative (C10H25O3PSi)
- Isobutyl methylphosphonic acid, TMS derivative (C8H21O3PSi)
- Methylphosphonic acid, methyl 2-(diethylamino)ethyl ester (C8H20NO3P)
- Bis(1,2,2-trimethylpropyl) methylphosphonate (C13H29O3P)
- S-Isobutyl, S-2-(2-(2-diethylaminoethylthio)ethylthio))ethyl methyldithiophosphonate (C14H32NOPS4)
- S-Isobutyl, S-2-(2-diethylaminoethylthio)ethyl methyldithiophosphonate (C13H30NOPS3)
- S-Isobutyl, S-2-(diethylamino)ethyl methyldithiophosphonate (C12H28NOPS2)
- O-Isopropyl O-pinacolyl methylthiophosphonate (C10H23O2PS)
- Methylphosphonic acid, isobutyl isopropyl ester (C8H19O3P)
- Diisopropyl isobutyl phosphate (C10H23O4P)