NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Rezende, C.M.; Fraga, S.R.G., Chemical and aroma determination of the pulp and seeds of murici (Byrsonima crassifolia L.), J. Braz. Chem. Soc., 2003, 14, 3, 425-428, https://doi.org/10.1590/S0103-50532003000300014 .
18 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenylethyl Alcohol (C8H10O)
- 1-Octen-3-ol (C8H16O)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl- (C5H12O)
- Hexanoic acid (C6H12O2)
- Butanoic acid, ethyl ester (C6H12O2)
- Hexanoic acid, ethyl ester (C8H16O2)
- 1-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Butanoic acid (C4H8O2)
- Octanoic acid (C8H16O2)
- Octanoic acid, ethyl ester (C10H20O2)
- n-Decanoic acid (C10H20O2)
- Decanoic acid, ethyl ester (C12H24O2)
- Hexanoic acid, methyl ester (C7H14O2)
- Hexadecanoic acid, ethyl ester (C18H36O2)
- Propanoic acid, 2-hydroxy-, ethyl ester (C5H10O3)
- 9,12-Octadecadienoic acid (Z,Z)-, methyl ester (C19H34O2)
- Ethyl Oleate (C20H38O2)
- 3-(Methylthio)propanoic acid ethyl ester (C6H12O2S)